What is the Core?
How not to strengthen your Core
How To Strengthen Your Core
Exercises to strengthen your Core
Plank or iron
- Lie face down on the ground resting on your knees and forearms. Your elbows rest on the ground just below your shoulders. The feet together and supported on the tips.
- Take your knees off the ground, resting solely on your forearms and feet. Keep your abs in tension so that your body does not curve, forming a straight line from your knees to your shoulders.
- It holds 30-60". Repeat 3 times.
- Lie face down on the ground, arms outstretched above your head (like the posture Superman used to fly).
- Raise your arms up as much as you can, leaving your body in the shape of an arch. Hold this position for 2 seconds and return to the starting position.
- Do 2 sets of 6 repetitions
Move to this level when you perform if no problems the novice level exercises, since these are variants that require more effort and a more solid Core.
Plank with one arm
- Perform a plank with a foot spacing somewhat greater than your hip width. When you're in the holding posture, lift one of your arms off the ground to your shoulder height. This arm should remain straight at all times, slightly diagonally out.
- Hold for 2 seconds. He then returns to the plank position and repeats the same with the other arm.
- Do 2 sets of 6 repetitions per arm.
Bridge with kick
Side plank with gear
If your flexibility is reduced, make bridges with kick.