Are you looking for an effective homemade appetite suppressant? Do you want to make appetite suppressant recipes yourself? You are quite right, it is homemade appetite very easy and it allows you to control the cravings for snacking, or even to stop snacking completely.
While it is true that water helps reduce hunger and the urge to eat, it is not enough to completely cut hunger because it does not contain any energy. But rest assured, there are satiating foods that make it possible to make delicious and effective homemade appetite suppressant recipes!
LOSE WEIGHT WITH A HOMEMADE APPETITE SUPPRESSANT?
1. CHIA PUDDING
- 20 cl of vegetable milk of your choice (usually coconut milk)
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds (we advise you to buy quality seeds)
- Optional: vanilla, agave syrup, dried fruits, fresh fruit, cinnamon, spices...
- In a container, pour the milk over the chia seeds and mix. Set aside a few minutes, hours or overnight in the refrigerator (as tasted). The longer you wait, the thicker the mixture becomes. Many people like to consume chia pudding after a whole night in the fridge.
2. THE ACAI BOWL, A DELICIOUS HOMEMADE APPETITE SUPPRESSANT
4. KONJAC, THE NATURAL APPETITE SUPPRESSANT
5. BANANA CREAM WITH RAW COCOA
6. VEGETABLE HOT CHOCOLATE WITH RAW COCOA
- 2 teaspoons of raw cocoa (we recommend quality raw cocoa, unroasted and organic)
- 25 cl of almond milk (or other vegetable drink according to preferences)
GUARANA/MINT APPETITE SUPPRESSANT TEA
- 1 teaspoon of powdered guarana (we recommend quality guarana)
- 1 teaspoon mint or 2 drops of peppermint essential oil)
- 25 cl of water
8. GINGER AND LEMON TEA
- 1 half teaspoon of powdered ginger
- drops of lemon essential oil
- 25 cl of water
9. APPETITE SUPPRESSANT DRINK WITH CAYENNE PEPPER
- 1 pinch of cayenne pepper (we advise to buy quality)
- 2 drops of lemon essential oil
- 25 cl of warm water
10. APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
11. APPLE, LEMON, PARSLEY SMOOTHIE
- 1 apple
- 1 lemon
- 1 little parsley
- 20 cl of fresh water
12. BANANA AND OAT SMOOTHIE
- 1 banana
- 15 cl of vegetable milk (oat milk for example)
- 3 teaspoons of oat bran (if you don't have one, use oatmeal)
- Optional: a little cinnamon