How to have the best buttocks? You want to have firm and round buttocks but they are difficult to get. This happens because it is one of the most difficult areas to mold. This is because they are the largest muscle and where more fat tends to accumulate.
Next, you will read in this text all the exercises that will put you those round buttocks, toned and never fall again.
The buttocks are postural muscles that are located at the back of the pelvis, they are responsible for keeping the trunk upright and stabilizing the pelvis.
three muscles exercises :
Gluteus minor: it is located below in the extreme lower part of the gluteus maximus, is responsible for giving it the characteristic rounded shape and intervenes in the abduction.
Gluteus medius: it is an abductor muscle, which also works internally, externally and also in rotation.
Gluteus maximus: refers to the largest muscle that gives the size to the buttock, is located at the upper end of the buttock, It is responsible for the extension and external rotation, although it also collaborates in abduction and adduction.
The best exercises to give volume and shape to your buttocks
We will show you 2 ways to do it:
- The back always has to be straight when bending the hips.
- The knees should not pass the height of the tips of the feet.
- To increase the difficulty you can include weight, either with a dumbbell or elastic resistance bar.
- Spend a few minutes a day, at least 5 minutes.
- To perform this exercise, place yourself in a vertical plane, with your back straight down gently until your back knee hits the ground.
- The knee of the front leg should not exceed the height of the foot. You can use dumbbells or weight by grabbing it with your hand to add a little difficulty.
- Your back should always keep it straight.
- Pull out your chest and don't slouch your shoulder forward.
- During hip flexion, the knees should not exceed the height of the tip of the foot.
Alternate step-up (or uploads to the drawer)
Butt kick in quadrupedia:
- The spine has to be straight, so that the body forms a line that goes from the shoulder to the hips.
- Keep the shoulders down and separate from the ears, during exercise you must keep the stomach inward against the abdomen during its realization for more effective results.